- Gates open at 2 pm, Music Starts at 3 pm
- Box Office Opens at 12 pm
- All minors under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Address to the venue: Lake Tahoe Community College, One College Drive South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
- NO Ins and Outs.
Required Items to bring:
- Proof of ticket purchased
- Credit/Debit card and/or cash
- Government issued photo I.D.
- Positive vibes & big sunny smiles
Items You Are Permitted to Bring:
- One empty water bottle (for use at our free water refill stations).
- Sunscreen & blankets (you’ll likely need both!)
- Dancing shoes, hula hoops, rings on your fingers, or bells on your shoes,
- Flags, hacky sack & frisbees.
- Strollers or wagons to carry our youngest fans.
- Non-Professional, point & shoot cameras (attached lenses must be smaller than 2 inches).
- Low profile/low back chairs
- Small to medium bags, or fanny pack
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- NO weapons, fireworks or explosives.
- NO alcohol or illegal substances.
- NO butane
- NO drones or aircraft.
- NO pets (except legitimate service animals as covered by law)
- NO chairs, tents, pop-ups, canopies or umbrellas.
- NO squirt guns.
- NO Laser pens or similar focused light devices.
- NO Large framed backpacks
- NO cameras with detachable lenses. Attached lenses must be smaller than 2 inches.
- NO Selfie-Sticks, Go Pros, Tripods
- NO glass containers.
- NO outside beverages (exception is milk/formula for babies)
- NO outside food (reasonably-priced food is available inside the festival including vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free/dairy-free options).
- NO coolers of any size, large or framed backpacks, or selfie sticks.
- NO Camelbaks
- NO unauthorized vendors.
- NO unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, and promotional materials (including stickers, vending items, etc).
- NO Bicycles or skateboards inside festival grounds.
- NO negative vibes – Please be Kind to the staff & volunteers!
This is a rain or shine event. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.